Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chuck Palahniuk

Chuck Palahniuk (pictured above) is best known as an American transgressional novelist with twelve fiction books to date. It was the film Fight Club that introduced me to Palahniuk's work and now I own all of his fiction books. His novels are highly original and often shift away from normality into a world of taboo and mayhem. He presents the reader with clever stories sprinkled with twists and surprises. Palahniuk also entertains the reader with a combination of crude and philosophical humour, and anatomical descriptions of characters and their behaviour that cause out loud laughter. His style and stories have certainly inspired me with my own writing. To purchase a copy of any of my books please refer to these links: The Tourist cheapest seller, Brennan Cooper cheapest seller, Boomerang Baseball cheapest seller, and The American Dream: From Perth to Sacramento cheapest seller.